HTC one m8 or Galaxy Note 3

Smply_Rcklss

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I didn't know which forum to post this in, but basically what the title says. My girlfriend has the Note 3 & she likes my M8 & I was wondering if it'll be worth the swap or not spec wise.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 😏

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
They are both great phones, but it depends on your needs. Spec wise, both are top notch.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Basically no lag, haven't experienced any what's so ever w the M8. I've heard the Galaxies lag bc of touchwiz

Tapatalk'n On The M8 😏

Slight lag yes. You can disable animations in developer menu to help. Since your gf has the phone why not play with it a bit before deciding?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Slight lag yes. You can disable animations in developer menu to help. Since your gf has the phone why not play with it a bit before deciding?

There isn't lag with the note 3 with 3gb of ram + the snapdragon 800 cpu in my experience

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

z33dev33l

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The Note 3 does lag, as bad as any other touchwiz device. The M8 is better though I feel that holding out for the G3 is the best option unless you can get your hands on a Oneplus One

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
The Note 3 does lag, as bad as any other touchwiz device. The M8 is better though I feel that holding out for the G3 is the best option unless you can get your hands on a Oneplus One
Unless your using it how would you know... I experience no lag....

Smply_Rcklss

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I've messed w hers several times, I'm speaking as a daily driver. I feel using it for an hour won't compare to what it'll be like from a month now. She says it's good, but she's not really tech Davy, so I'm asking here bc I figured I can get a better response here.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 😏

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I've messed w hers several times, I'm speaking as a daily driver. I feel using it for an hour won't compare to what it'll be like from a month now. She says it's good, but she's not really tech Davy, so I'm asking here bc I figured I can get a better response here.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 😏
the note 3 had no lag but that's my 2 cents.... My daily driver since March 2014 (previous phone was nexus 5)

petaf

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site

No lag whatsoever on my Note 3!

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87