Google Now

Smply_Rcklss

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I know how to do that one but there's this new way to launch it from any screen now even while the device is locked

Tapatalk'n On The M8 😏

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh, the OK Google thing. First you need to get the latest Search app, which isn't finished rolling out yet. Then you can activate it in the settings.

dc5_k20z1

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Anyone gotten this update activated yet? It's been rolling out since Wednesday, still nothing here. I know it's per account basis, but nobody I know has it either and I've heard lots of people say they don't have it either.

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Google usually doesn't roll out updates over the weekends in my experience. That said, it's possible that there was a problem and they halted the rollout. A couple people have complained around the forums that the update broke Google Now on their devices.

Smply_Rcklss

May 21, 2014
Visit site
How'd u get it to work ? I also downloaded the apk, & updated the play store & still nothing. I'm not rooted if that matters

Tapatalk'n On The M8 👍📱

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I got it yesterday. Weirdly, it broke the hotword completely... for about an hour or two, then everything worked. Maybe it had to call a Play Services update in the background or something, I don't know, but it sure had me chasing my own tail for a bit.