What do you do with your old phones?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I use my old Razr Maxx as a bedside alarm clock, since I have the dock as well. But it's not worth using for much else, since it's so laggy now, even with minimal apps installed.

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I have the JUMP program so I have to give them back when I upgrade

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5

Nibs

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I usually put em up on craigslist. iPhones on eBay though because they sell for more (ime). Not sure what to do with my note 2 though, the glass is chipped on the top left. Verizon's trade in value was $17 lol :p

WascallyWabbit

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Just bought a S3 and I'm keeping my S2 as my mp3 player for when I'm driving. I can always connect to the internet and download more music through the Wi-Fi.

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I sell all mine. And it came back to bite me when I had a warranty issue that the maker would fix but no backup in the interim.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I've heard them some of those programs literally just take those phones and sell them back to seniors.

Well then put them on free ads or donate them to a program as others have suggested. Never a good reason to just throw away electronics. Best buy even has a drop box to recycle old ones that don't work.

MJFox78

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm giving most of my old phones to my family members (parents, brother, sister)... I keep some in my drawer as a backup

last year I had to send my phone in and had to use an old Nokia for 2 weeks... it was not nice to be thrown back to the 90s :D

greetings

MJFox

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87