Gmail Calender/Gmail vs Outlook/Outlook Calender

anon(9057135)

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
So, Currently, I'm in a Battle with Google or Microsoft. I'll switch between the two literally every week. Should I use Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Calendar or GMail and Google Calendar and Why I should choose the one. It would help Greatly!

Thanks! I'll be using Google Services because A. Integration and B. I'm Using Android Now, Not Windows Phone.

Last edited:

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
So, Currently, I'm in a Battle with Google or Microsoft. I'll switch between the two literally every week. Should I use Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Calendar or GMail and Google Calendar and Why I should choose the one. It would help Greatly!

if you use Android stick with Google Services whenever possible - especially Gmail, Calendar, Contacts. why? because they are made for each other and will work best with each other. keep the MSFT stuff as a secondary backup.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
It's really up to your preference and which one you feel more comfortable using, or which one fits with your life and workstyle best. I feel Google overs a better experience and everything can be easily accessed from any device while you are on the go. I also agree with Gekko, in that if you are using Android it makes more sense to stick with Google as the integration is already there.

Let us know what you decide on using and/or if you have any questions.