Widget Suggestions for Homescreen

Sedp23

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Looking for any good suggestions on widgets to try out for my home screen. Right now I'm kind of basic with it I use any thing from clocks, weather clocks Google search or anything that looks nice any ideas or recommendations to check out and download

Rinsun

Trusted Member
Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
Looking for any good suggestions on widgets to try out for my home screen. Right now I'm kind of basic with it I use any thing from clocks, weather clocks Google search or anything that looks nice any ideas or recommendations to check out and download

I like Chronus clock and weather widget - I use the Pro version on my home screen but the free one has enough options too. It shows the battery and you can set it to show Calendar tasks ,news etc.
I also use a Month calendar widget (MCW) ,Google Fit widget and Google music recognition widget in addition to the Google Calendar agenda widget .If you have come over from Windows Phone you can use the Outlook Calendar/Agenda widget.These are all on my second screen which I use for utility purpose.
1weather has nice widgets but I find that the weather prediction for my location is not accurate.
However, too many widgets may cause increased battery usage.

Last edited:

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I use The Weather Network and Event Flow Widget (a really good calendar widget app that has a premium package for a small fee) as my two main widgets. Haven't noticed any significant battery drain.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
My current homescreen. This one is a UCCW widget called Shapes.

df184180cdafac40729aa66ef070321f.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non