What's your home screen look like?

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Is there any setting in Nova which allows you to have different icons for homescreen, drawer and folders ? I have a number of icon packs in my library but since I prefer stock icons in the drawer I hardly use my icon packs. Do you change your homescreen icons individually to icons from your icon packs ? I never feel up to changing them all individually .
I have never seen that option in nova. Just choosing a pack for global change of icons.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
You can change them individually. Long press on the icon then select either Edit Icon or the pencil in the top right corner. From there, hit the icon then select your icon pack you wish to choose from.

In Nova's setting, go to Look & feel. From there select Icon style. You can remain stock in the app draw in this setting if you wish. Also, this setting will not affect any individually changed icon.
Is there any setting in Nova which allows you to have different icons for homescreen, drawer and folders ? I have a number of icon packs in my library but since I prefer stock icons in the drawer I hardly use my icon packs. Do you change your homescreen icons individually to icons from your icon packs ? I never feel up to changing them all individually .
Screenshot_20200924-073320_Nova%20Launcher.jpegScreenshot_20200924-073326_Nova%20Launcher.jpegScreenshot_20200924-073330_Nova%20Launcher.jpegScreenshot_20200924-073602_Nova%20Launcher.jpeg

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
You can only apply one icon pack as a whole and then edit what you want individually. There's a catch, applying another icon pack in the future will give you some problems with the icons that you edited manually.

Rinsun

Trusted Member
Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
You can only apply one icon pack as a whole and then edit what you want individually. There's a catch, applying another icon pack in the future will give you some problems with the icons that you edited manually.

Thank you.

The individual editing option is nice .

There's a setting in Nova Settings > Look and Feel > Icon style > 3 dots > Reset custom icons .
I found this setting helps in case I edit individual icons manually. But it's a long time since I used this setting as I haven't used icon packs in between.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Thank you.

The individual editing option is nice .

There's a setting in Nova Settings > Look and Feel > Icon style > 3 dots > Reset custom icons .
I found this setting helps in case I edit individual icons manually. But it's a long time since I used this setting as I haven't used icon packs in between.
That only helps in the app drawer.

Rinsun

Trusted Member
Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
You can change them individually. Long press on the icon then select either Edit Icon or the pencil in the top right corner. From there, hit the icon then select your icon pack you wish to choose from.

In Nova's setting, go to Look & feel. From there select Icon style. You can remain stock in the app draw in this setting if you wish. Also, this setting will not affect any individually changed icon.

Thanks for confirming :)
That's the way I did it previously. I was wondering whether I missed any setting for separate icons in the drawer , home screen and folder.

I have sent in a feature request for this to the developers.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Sunday change up..
2fc13a652cf620b8845dbefb0b89cc96.jpg
cb4f241ba3df8f3a4d78b8781758fe65.jpg