What's your home screen look like?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
5f7b1f2e28709a17f9e7419cf28e92cd.jpg

No, didn’t even know this thread existed LOL! Here’s my pixel 5 home screen! Obviously I’m a diehard lover a Porsche any model! I use the wallpaper observed in one of their wallpaper app which is perfectly formatted for our screen resolutions. My folders are kept clean and simple and well organized as you can tell. Hope you like it.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
5f7b1f2e28709a17f9e7419cf28e92cd.jpg

No, didn’t even know this thread existed LOL! Here’s my pixel 5 home screen! Obviously I’m a diehard lover a Porsche any model! I use the wallpaper observed in one of their wallpaper app which is perfectly formatted for our screen resolutions. My folders are kept clean and simple and well organized as you can tell. Hope you like it.
Eric it is lovely. That gorgeous red Porsche is divine. They are such sexy cars. Your folders are very tidy.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
SAAAAAME. I love them. Only thing is it's hard to find something you want quickly. Like weather. The search doesn't really work well.
The redesign is awful. Clunky and not user friendly at all. I end up looking through my packs one by one finding the widget I want and searching for that. Sometimes I just put in the name of the pack and scroll. They don't even list them in numerical order any more.

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
The redesign is awful. Clunky and not user friendly at all. I end up looking through my packs one by one finding the widget I want and searching for that. Sometimes I just put in the name of the pack and scroll. They don't even list them in numerical order any more.
Omfg yes. I wondered why it changed so much. Not in order, everything is everywhere. I'm sooooooo hoping they fix it all in a update.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Omfg yes. I wondered why it changed so much. Not in order, everything is everywhere. I'm sooooooo hoping they fix it all in a update.

I've had the pro version for the longest.. I don't have the patience haha... Maybe one day I come back and give it a try