Can I Chromecast a video streaming on my PC that is playing in a flash player?

Roveer

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
I want to stream video in Chrome on my PC and then chromecast it to my TV. The video streams in a flashplayer from a website.

Can this be chromecast to my TV?

I also have an app for IOS that streams the same website but in an app. Can I chromcast that to my TV from an iPad?

Kinda want to know before I bother going out and getting a chromcast. Even at 35 bucks I don't want to waste the time if it's not going to work.

Thanks,

Roveer

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Generally flash player works on Chrome tabs. A select few sites block it, but generally you just cast the tab and go hit the full screen button.

Roveer

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Knowing my luck the one website I want to stream will be blocked. I'll find out tonight. I grabbed a chromecast for 28 bucks at BB.

Roveer

Roveer

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Knowing my luck the one website I want to stream will be blocked. I'll find out tonight. I grabbed a chromecast for 28 bucks at BB.

Roveer

Well it worked. I was able to stream "TWC" to my PC and throw it to chrome. Seems like it takes a lot of local system resources to do this and there was some studdering if I tried to use the PC.

I tried downloading an iPad app to do the same thing but was unsuccessful. Is there an app that would allow me to chromecast the TWC app on an ipad?

Roveer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non