Nexus 10 Case

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
And the saga continues. Poetic never answered my question as to why it was sent back, so they shipped it AGAIN via USPS. And now another week is lost as USPS never even attempted delivery and sent it right back across the country to Poetic again. Lovely.

Dude. Amazon. I ordered it Wednesday night had it Friday evening.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Dude. Amazon. I ordered it Wednesday night had it Friday evening.

Exactly. Just like I typically do with any other vendor. I have lived at this address for 25 years. I have never had any problems getting Amazon or any other shipments, regardless of carrier until I dealt with Poetic through Amazon.

jake1939

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Blurex at Amazon about $15. Had one on my Nexus 7 and loved it. Be prepared to buy something else with it for $10 or so. Free shipping over $25. Otherwise ship is about $10. Dont think you can buy it elsewhere.

x Pervy Sage

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Too hard to decide what case to get lol.

So far I'm liking the look of the Poetic Slimline and Bear Motion cases. Bear motion apparently has real leather.

But it's so hard to decide what to get heh. And I'm wondering if anyone else is coming out with a case anytime soon?

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Update: I sent an e-mail to Bear Motion saying that the bottom part of the case wouldn't lay flat (on the lower bezel) and they said that they are sending me a replacement. Great service from this company if I receive a replacement that's better!

Just got the replacement case from Bear Motion at no charge. Unfortunately I now have two cases with the gap at the bottom bezel (in landscape). It's a really nice case but the bottom gap is a problem and I'll be looking for another case that is made better.

btrotta

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
The Durabook cover does have a cutout for the Pogo charger. That's next on my list of accessories for my tablet as I am worried about using the USB all the time.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

jayhawk815

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site

So far I'm liking the look of the Poetic Slimline and Bear Motion cases. Bear motion apparently has real leather.

But it's so hard to decide what to get heh. And I'm wondering if anyone else is coming out with a case anytime soon?

I had settled between the Bear Motion and a couple Poetic cases. After reading about a few bad experiences with both of the Poetic cases I was looking at, I decided to go with the Bear Motion. I received it yesterday and was very pleased with the quality and fitment of the case.

Just got the replacement case from Bear Motion at no charge. Unfortunately I now have two cases with the gap at the bottom bezel (in landscape). It's a really nice case but the bottom gap is a problem and I'll be looking for another case that is made better.

I have the Bear Motion case and don't have this problem. What case are you looking at that's made better? I've read mixed reviews on ALL of the most popular cases for the N10, both on here, Amazon, etc.

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the Bear Motion case and don't have this problem. What case are you looking at that's made better? I've read mixed reviews on ALL of the most popular cases for the N10, both on here, Amazon, etc.

I am considering getting this one, but it is a whole lot more expensive than the other cases out there:
PDair Black Leather Book-Style V.2 Case with Magnetic Closure for Google Nexus 10 (There are discount codes out there for 20% off, but it's still expensive!)

jayhawk815

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site

I am considering getting this one, but it is a whole lot more expensive than the other cases out there:
PDair Black Leather Book-Style V.2 Case with Magnetic Closure for Google Nexus 10 (There are discount codes out there for 20% off, but it's still expensive!)

Yeah, I saw that one and was tempted, too, but that price is astronomical! I'd consider maybe spending $40-60 on a quality case, but no way can I justify spending over $100! If you do splurge, be sure to let us know what you think.

x Pervy Sage

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I saw that one and was tempted, too, but that price is astronomical! I'd consider maybe spending $40-60 on a quality case, but no way can I justify spending over $100! If you do splurge, be sure to let us know what you think.

That one looks really nice but for that price it should at least have auto-wake and sleep? I don't think it does.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

archercc

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
It looks like all of the other slide-in cases that sell for 1/4th the price. I think they are looking for suckers.

I just picked up the Poetic slimline on recommendation of a friend and its the best middle ground. I dont want something majorly thick. This is still too thick for home use but will be the case of choice when I travel. Hopefully soon Google will have the flip cover available. I really dont want to cover up this slim, tacky body with something slick and thick. The naked tablet just feels much better in the hand.

Tenebrous

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site

It looks like a very very nice case, but not at that price - not even with 20% off.

- - - Updated - - -

That one looks really nice but for that price it should at least have auto-wake and sleep? I don't think it does.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

It has 'magnetic closeure' so it appears that it does have auto wake/sleep.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Just received my poetic slimline today. Thanks to some recommendations from you guys here. I'm loving this case! I got it in red and black because it match my car haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358408619814.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358408619814.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 58
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358408631501.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358408631501.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 56
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358408644085.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358408644085.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 59

tender

Jan 13, 2010
terpconnect.umd.edu
I returned mine also. The case is very tight. Also it started to come apart at the edges after only a few days. My biggest complaint is that the power and volume buttons are blocked. The Poetic is bulky while the MoKo seems less so.

I got the MoKo from Amazon and like it much more than the Poetic. Glad I made the switch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez