Nexus 10 in stock on Google Play

Transtang z28

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Yup, i got an email early this morning saying mine has shipped as well. Now for a couple of days of thumb twiddling and daydreaming.....

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Just woke up, and saw that I got 3 emails saying my Nexus 4 and Nexu 10 shipped, I bought the Nexus 10 yesterday, wonder if that had anything to do with it.

Ordered yesterday afternoon and it shipped this morning. It said it would ship withing a week when I ordered it.

kahfluie

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Just checked delivery status. Says I should get mine tomorrow late delivery. Seems fast when it says ships within a week. So, tomorrow I get it! Not bad for for ordering it just last night.

x Pervy Sage

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine late last night and yet its going to be here tomorrow. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I'm jealous lol. Everyone who gets one in the next day or two, let us know how everything goes with your device (backlight bleed, etc). I'm hoping they took the time in which it was sold out to work out some of the issues... but maybe not.

Alaska one

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Oh you want one! I got mine yesterday and I really like the tablet.
The display just blew me away, it is unlike any thing I have seen.
And it is fast, faster than any Tablet I have used.
As it is now I am really glad I bought this.

There is no back light bleed, and the audio from the speakers that face forward is really good!
As of now I just can't say enough about the quality of this unit.

x Pervy Sage

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Just curious. Before you guys received your shipping notices through email.. what was the status of your transaction in Google Wallet? Mine says "pending". Is that fine?

Or should it say something along the lines of "processed". The waiting is killing me lol.

tylan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Just curious. Before you guys received your shipping notices through email.. what was the status of your transaction in Google Wallet? Mine says "pending". Is that fine?

Or should it say something along the lines of "processed". The waiting is killing me lol.

Mine said pending until I got my shipping notification then it went to processed.

tylan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Mine just arrived so I ran home and grabbed it. Connected it up to google and it's charging now :) Need to get on the wireless at work to play with it some more though.