bought a nexus 10 yesterday...

Nedra Bryce

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I love it so far. I was getting bored with my iPad 3. So going to sell it on eBay. I found the nexus 10 at Walmart and bought the $44 dollar warranty too. Ordered a tpu case on eBay. Does anyone know when the OEM case will be out?

thizzgiant

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I've been waiting for it myself, unfortunately I wouldn't hold your breathe...The Nexus 10 is great but ZERO official accessories have been released. Check out nexus10accessories.com they've done a nice job compiling a solid list of available cases.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

ciniob

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Just got my N10. I love that it is virgin google . I

I came so close to unlocking it with mark Skippens unlock and root exploit. I didn't see 4.2.1 as a supported o/s (there was support for 4.2). Besides, I kinda want to wait until Key Lime shows up (Google branded devices always get first ota).

I side loaded Flash 11.x so I can watch ABC.go with Holo web browser and Firefox. I want to watch Amazon Instant Videos but I haven't got that to work yet.

Anyone got Amazon Instant Videos to run on the Nexus 10 yet?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got my N10. I love that it is virgin google . I

I came so close to unlocking it with mark Skippens unlock and root exploit. I didn't see 4.2.1 as a supported o/s (there was support for 4.2). Besides, I kinda want to wait until Key Lime shows up (Google branded devices always get first ota).

I side loaded Flash 11.x so I can watch ABC.go with Holo web browser and Firefox. I want to watch Amazon Instant Videos but I haven't got that to work yet.

Anyone got Amazon Instant Videos to run on the Nexus 10 yet?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
http://forums.androidcentral.com/go...um/249959-amazon-prime-nexus-10-works-me.html