How can Nexus 10 get the same note taking feature as Galaxy Note 10.1? (without considering stylus)

gfaceless

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm amazed by the note taking feature of Galaxy Note 10.1 and I want it badly.
But in the mean time I am not a big fan of stylus.

So if not considering the stylus part, does Nexus 10 have the same ability to effectively take note?
Like, Is it convenient for Nexus 10 to take whatever on the screen into a note (like an ebook or a web page or a playing video) before I can doodle around it?

I'm assuming that S-Note is sort of system-built-in, which makes third-party note apps (like evernote) unable to do the same thing (like called directly during web browsing)

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Keep in mind the Note not only has software it has hardware the Nexus 10 is lacking for that level of accurate note taking.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I just got a Wacom stylus from Bestbuy. The bamboo stylus works ok on the N10 in the Evernote drawing app called "Sketch". In gets my handwriting as fast as I can write. What apps would you want to use?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I also found another option. If you have ezpdf reader you can do all draw function on pdf.
create a new pdf and you can annotate, add sticky notes,insert text/image, paint brush,pen function,spray, selection text etc

can easily be managed since it is pdf.