Need help converting video for play over OTG

fightinpikey

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone.

I have an OTG cable and a flash drive that I know works with my N10 and the videos that I already have in MP4 will play fine.

My issues come with trying to convert new movies. I am using aura4you and no matter what I try when I convert from an AVI to a MP4 the new copy will lag worse than I have ever seen anything lag before.

Are there any converting gurus out there that can help? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks all.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Craig King

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Handbrake is free and can do it as well.

It is probably one of the most powerful opensource apps avaliable for video editing.

Another option if you want GPU Accelerated conversions would be Cyberlink Media show Expresso. It has differnt profiles for allot of devices.

fightinpikey

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Use hand brake and all went well!

Thanks for the help everyone.

Only issue now is that I lost a lot of quality. Is this something I am stuck with or are their ways of saving the quality?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Craig King

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I believe the New-Ipad profile will retain quality. Handbrake has allot of settings to adjust to keep it as high quailty as possible.

So the question is what profile did you use. I am very impressed with the qualty with how my converted media comes out.

Or did you not use a preset profile and just tried to select the options yourself?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo