Nexus Media Importer

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
So, I got a 32GB flash card, an OTG cable and the Nexus Media Importer app. But, after trying to connect it'll just say "Timed Out in waitDeviceReady()" Any ideas?

Ziga Radsel

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Seeing as this thread is on the same subject I'll just post here. I'm looking to buy a tablet and I'm leaning forward the Nexus 10, but there's just one thing though. As a photographer I'd like to view my photos from the SD card on my tablet and eventually post process them. I am aware there's no copy/write function in Nexus Media Importer, so I wonder if I would be able to open a photo from SD card that's connected to my tablet through OTG cable, could I then, after post processing, save in to tablets internal storage?

Thank you for your replies!
Ziga

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Seeing as this thread is on the same subject I'll just post here. I'm looking to buy a tablet and I'm leaning forward the Nexus 10, but there's just one thing though. As a photographer I'd like to view my photos from the SD card on my tablet and eventually post process them. I am aware there's no copy/write function in Nexus Media Importer, so I wonder if I would be able to open a photo from SD card that's connected to my tablet through OTG cable, could I then, after post processing, save in to tablets internal storage?

Thank you for your replies!
Ziga

I bought a memory card reader to try out with this since I'm also into photography. I was able to take the SD card out of my DSLR, put it in the reader, connect the cable to my Nexus 10, open up NMI, edit a picture with an image editing app and save it to my tablets memory.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699