this forum need some waking up!

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
So who still got their Nexus 10? I do! It's just turned over 3 years old now and it's still working excellent! I replaced the battery about 5 or 6 months ago and it made it like a brand new tablet again. I just wish it was getting marshmallow. That's my only complaint. So, what do you guys say that still have yours?

Posted via Android Central App from a Nexus 6P or the amazing Nexus 10

cegabq

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I still enjoy mine. How did you replace the battery? I've not noticed a lot of battery decline but I don't use it too much.
I've never rooted a device so far, but I am assuming if you root, you can get Marshmallow.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I still enjoy mine. How did you replace the battery? I've not noticed a lot of battery decline but I don't use it too much.
I've never rooted a device so far, but I am assuming if you root, you can get Marshmallow.

I bought a battery off ebay and a buddy of mine that is really good with that type of thing did it for me. I just bought him a case of his favorite beer. I've never rooted either, & I don't want to. The pixel C has me very interested though.

Posted via Android Central App from a Nexus 6P or the amazing Nexus 10

Xingularity

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Still have mine. Still has the original battery. Still haven't seen a worthy replacement...

Posted via the Materialistic Android Central App

Last edited:

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Still have mine. I am having battery issues. It is a shame it is so hard to get a battery replacement. It is still a great device. Just ordered the Pixel C

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Still using mine everyday. Original battery and works perfect. They had a deal on a nexus 9 a few months back but couldn't justify buying it with mine running so well.