Notification/Light Flow Bug?

jtshaw

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
One of the first apps I set up on my Nexus 4 was Light Flow to handle notifications for my various apps. I copied the setup pretty much identically from my old Galaxy Nexus. Annoyingly I cannot get the vibration to turn off for my work e-mail (exchange account). I've got Light Flow enabled in Accessibility (the light notification is working great). I've got vibrate disabled in the mail app AND disabled in Light Flow for e-mail but I still get a vibration any time a new e-mail comes in when the phone is in vibrate mode. Given the amount of work e-mail I get it pretty much means my phone is vibrating every 1-2 minutes all day long. Anyone else have any luck getting this to work properly?

rclifton

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
I think lightflow still has some kinks to work out with 4.2 lol. I don't have any issue with the vibrate but do get phantom notifications and missing notification sounds randomly when using... Hopefully it gets sorted out soon..

jtshaw

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Interestingly I changed the light settings for the e-mail app and it stopped vibrating when the settings saved. There definitely seems to be some issues with the way it initializes settings but I'm sure they haven't had a ton of time to test yet.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo