Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

tejasoffroad

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I GOT IT!! IT WASNT A HOAX!! It was sitting on my front porch, so no signature required. The packing slip says the item shipped on the 29th of November, so i will try to get a refund. But its been nice expressing my frustration with y'all but for now goodbye and goodluck.

TravieD

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
My situation.

Ordered 12/3/2012.

Got the below message for order confirmation.

Shipping Status Quantity Item Price
Delivered in 3-5 business days 1 Nexus 4 (8GB)

This is pretty weird as I did not get any e-mails after that.
I wonder if the shipping status is accurate.

Any opinions?

What country are you in??

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I am sooooo jealous....I am one of the 4-5 week and I have heard nothing....I am too obsessive of a person to wait..it is killing me...what a geek I am!!!

jasonpartin

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Both delivered today. Happy camper! :)

"2X 16GB Nexus 4's Ordered on Nov 27 @ 6:02PM EST (2-3 Week Delivery Window)
Immediately billed $1 and $753.87 on Nov 27. Original charged dropped and $753.87 was charged Nov 5

Nov 27
You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 27. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to @gmail.com

Nov 27
Google Inc. received your order.

Dec 5
Google Inc. shipped your order.
Track UPS package #1Zxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dec 5
Google Inc. charged your AMEX xxx-xxxx for $753.87. "GOOGLE *Devices" will appear on your billing statement.

UPS Website: UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later"

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
Took off early from work, after I saw the delivered notice on UPS. Came home and found the box laying on my porch. Just unboxed. She is gorgeous! Off to setup and T-mobile micro SIM transfer.

Jori5280

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Ordered on November 27th and received confirmation email for shipment early this morning. Expected arrival is tomorrow. I had a 2-3 week expected arrival upon ordering.

kp4

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Got mine delivered this morning. Decided to pick up a micro-sim from AT&T and added it to my existing account-will be my new business line :) Got everything synced from my N7!

mm625

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Did everyone who ordered at around 4:00 PST and hasn't received a shipping notification have Google receive their order the same day? As it stands, I placed my order on the 27th around then and was confirmed for 2-3 weeks... but when I checked my Google Wallet account, it says that Google received the order the 29th. I'm unclear as to what this means, as I don't want to be pushed back into the 6-7 week category. I emailed the Google Play support team and have not received a response yet... hmmm

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall