MMS stuck on "sending" while Wi-Fi is on (AT&T and correct APN)

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I'm having a weird issue while sending a MMS with Wi-Fi on it gets stuck on "sending". The only way to get it to send is to shut Wi-Fi off, reboot and then send. It's almost like the phone is not switching over to the network data to send the MMS due to the Wi-Fi being on. I'm on an iPhone 5 LTE data and do have the correct APN settings. Has anyone experienced this? I've searched everywhere and can not find a solution, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Would you have to tell your provider your not using an iphone?
I know with my own phone my apn internet or apn mms doesn't work on my htc when wifi is on and i have to turn it off but having to switch the phone off seams odd.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Would you have to tell your provider your not using an iphone?
I know with my own phone my apn internet or apn mms doesn't work on my htc when wifi is on and i have to turn it off but having to switch the phone off seams odd.

I don't think that should matter. Others using an iPhone plan don't seem to have the issue and I've come across other who don't have iPhone plans and they have the same issue. It's really odd and doesn't make much sense.