Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

sly

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the 16GB on 2/13 and it said 1-2 weeks. The "pending" charge showed up on my credit card almost immediately. There's also a $1 "GOOGLE *MARKETPLACE" charge. I assume that'll get reversed.

Glad to hear people are receiving their orders within a week. Guess I better go order my case, screen protector, and micro SIM to get ready for the party!

ShadowAsylum

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on the 10th. Nothing yet, still expected to ship on March 1st. I saw someone say they ordered on the 10th and it has either shipped, or they got it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

jasontwyman

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on the 10th. Nothing yet, still expected to ship on March 1st. I saw someone say they ordered on the 10th and it has either shipped, or they got it.

I ordered on the 10th with an expected ship date of March 1st, and my Nexus arrived yesterday on the 15th. I also didn't get a shipping notification until about an hour before it arrived.

Alvin Tran

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Mine's the same. Ordered the 10th and got it yesterday. I actually did not receive any email from Google regarding shipping time at all. I only got email from UPS my choice.

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Did you call and speak to a sales rep first?

I called twice. The first time I called was to make sure my order actually went through. The second time I called was when I noticed the shipment for the 16 GB was 1-2 weeks vs the 2-3 weeks for the 8 GB. I wanted to cancel the 8 GB order and purchase the 16 GB, but was told I couldn't do that because it was too late to change anything. I waited a couple more days to see if anything will happen and nothing. So I tried canceling via Google Play and it worked.

My experience thus far is strange. I never had this much trouble trying to order anything online. When I first ordered, the charge was seen on my bank statement. The night before I cancelled, that charge was gone. I was like, what?

All of this for a phone.

ShadowAsylum

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
That wasn't a charge by them. It was just a hold they put on it. They do that to everyone.

ShadowAsylum

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I believe it is so they know you have the money in your account. I don't think they actually charge you until after they ship it to you.

CoolBeit

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Now I just need mine to show up. Wish I knew when it would ship out though.

Same here. The hold on my card is gone and my order is still pending in Google play. Pretty tired of using this atrix...

Tomorrow will be one week after I ordered. I'm not upset at Google yet as I knew there would be a wait. I'm just anxious to play with my new phone.
Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

PaulMilander

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Now I just need mine to show up. Wish I knew when it would ship out though.

The anxiety of waiting has me about sick... I just would love to at least get a shipping notice... Im actually thinking of calling off of work the day its supposed to get here lol

Martin Alcorta

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey all,

Just wanted to put in my two cents. I ordered the 8GB midday on the 12th, still no news (showing March 2nd as shipping date). I'll post when I hear something new. Can't wait to replace my dying original incredible!

sashacell

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine (16gb) on the morning of 13th. Still no news but pending charge is off my card.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Android Central Forums

PaulMilander

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a 8 Gig on the 14th, pending charge has is gone but still have a March 2 shipping date.... I do feel that Google has fumbled on this shipping

ShadowAsylum

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
How have they fumbled? When I ordered, it was still 2-3 weeks, then a couple days after, it switched to 1-2 weeks. It's been 8 days waiting for me so far. I'm not mad, just impatient and anxious to try my new phone.

PaulMilander

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
How have they fumbled? When I ordered, it was still 2-3 weeks, then a couple days after, it switched to 1-2 weeks. It's been 8 days waiting for me so far. I'm not mad, just impatient and anxious to try my new phone.

Because they seem to ship to people in no order.. some are told 2 to 3 weeks then it gets shipped the next day, while others who was before them wait two weeks.. how is that not fumbling... its like they just grab any shipping label and maybe you have the golden ticket or dont

CoolBeit

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Because they seem to ship to people in no order.. some are told 2 to 3 weeks then it gets shipped the next day, while others who was before them wait two weeks.. how is that not fumbling... its like they just grab any shipping label and maybe you have the golden ticket or dont

I understand the frustration, believe me, but if it said 2-3 weeks when we agreed to make the purchase, then we have to give them 2-3 weeks before we say they're not holding up their end of the bargain.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87