Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

sashacell

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Shipped today but not scheduled to arrive until Monday. Oh well, waited this long I guess I'm getting use to it.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Android Central Forums

beauvais910

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my 8gb on the 16th and the only notification I've gotten from google is my order receipt and on my wallet account that they received my order. Should I consider calling them or am I just being impatient? Seems like everyone who has ordered around the same time period as me has at least gotten tracking info.

Guidos Dad

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Just be patient. I ordered mine on the 12th. Didn't get any prior notification of an expected ship date and then today I got an email that it had shipped with a UPS tracking number. I checked out the tracking and it should be at my door step yet today!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

atari_guy

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Ordered my 8gb on the 16th and the only notification I've gotten from google is my order receipt and on my wallet account that they received my order. Should I consider calling them or am I just being impatient? Seems like everyone who has ordered around the same time period as me has at least gotten tracking info.

I've noticed that the 16GB model seems to be shipping faster than the 8GB model right now.

Johnbibbs

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
My tracking number with UPS finally updated to reflect actual information. I ordered on the 16th, it shipped yesterday and I'll have it on Monday.

It's going to be a long weekend.

beauvais910

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Got impatient and called google haha. She said they were waiting on my tracking number? Whatever that means. At any rate at least the order went through.

kalocin

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the 17'th, got a shipping confirmation last night, checked the UPS tracking a few minutes ago and it's on the truck for delivery tonight.

And that's not even the best news I got today (unrelated).

This is the best day I've had in quite a while.

jstjini

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Greetings-
I just ordered my Nexus 4 16gb from Google Play to use on Straight Talk. I already have a Straight Talk phone number but will getting the ATT sim, as I believe you did through straight talk. Trying to be prepared beforehand and was wondering how big of an issue it was for you to get yours to work since you had the esn is already in use issue.

Thank you in advance for any assitance you can provide.

Best Regards,
-jini

kalocin

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
For the first time in my life UPS arrived at about 3:00 instead of 7:00.

Any way I ordered last Sunday, received today Friday from Louieville to Silicon Valley.

The phone is charging now, now I wait on my sim card which I ordered on Wednesday.

reddshift69

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 16th. Haven't received any notifications, emails, or updated info to indicate when it is shipping. Low and behold, UPS delivered it this morning. Quite odd to say the least.

sashacell

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 5:00am the 13th should receive my 16gb Monday. Odd how some are getting theirs so early.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Android Central Forums

AVM4

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Order mine on 14th feb... Received yesterday, already have installed the xtreme guard protectors

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nilisco

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a 16gb on the 15th and got it today. Naturally T-Mobile shipped the microsim through some sort of godawful fedex smartpost. Going to take 10+ days to get a piece of mail.

Anyone know if there is any way to get a T-Mobile microsim without paying $20 at a corporate store? Will walmart activate it with a new sim for the 100 minute voice plan?