Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

kalocin

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the same boat I guess. I think I'll try Walmart tomorrow.

I thought it would be as simple as going to the Tmobile store then they told me the $30 plan is Internet only, not in stores.

I ordered my sim card pack but have no idea when it will come and I had no idea my phone would get here as soon as it did.

Nilisco

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the same boat I guess. I think I'll try Walmart tomorrow.

I thought it would be as simple as going to the Tmobile store then they told me the $30 plan is Internet only, not in stores.

I ordered my sim card pack but have no idea when it will come and I had no idea my phone would get here as soon as it did.

They sent me the tracking number, but it didn't work on UPS.com. It turns out you have to add 92 in front of the tracking number for some strange reason -- I had to call to find this out. After I did that, it showed up on UPS.com as their fedex smartpost ripoff service, and I found out they delivered my UPS package to the USPS post office in a completely wrong state. So I'll get to wait until USPS mails the damn thing to the correct post office. Probably 4-5 more days at this point. (Ordered and shipped last Sunday, T-Mobile estimated this service as "2-4 days")

Hopefully that helps you track at least! Let me know how walmart goes. :D

Some people have said T-Mobile corporate stores might give you a free one if you're lucky, but I've had enough bad experiences at mobile retailers to know this is going to be a 1/100 shot. Not worth it.

reddshift69

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a 16gb on the 15th and got it today. Naturally T-Mobile shipped the microsim through some sort of godawful fedex smartpost. Going to take 10+ days to get a piece of mail.

Anyone know if there is any way to get a T-Mobile microsim without paying $20 at a corporate store? Will walmart activate it with a new sim for the 100 minute voice plan?

You might try a Tmobile store that you have some history with. I went to the same store where I bought my previous phone and they gave me a new one for free.

nailPuppy

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Okay so even though google confirmed the order with me the transction is gone from my bank account. Anyone know what this means?

My pending charge disappeared a few days ago too. Called Google, they said that's fine. It'll charge you when it ships, around the time you get the shipping notification.

anon(395747)

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
After a week and few hours. Though order time is completely different than what I have.. BUT I don't care :D I expect the phone to be in my hands Tuesday

And the case I ordered from Amazon comes in today! Yesssssssss.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-23-07-45-06.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-23-07-45-06.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

greatgoogly

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a 16GB today, initial email says it won't ship until March 7th which is the tail end of the "ships in 1 to 2 weeks" time frame. Has folks experience been that the initial ship date on the purchase confirmation is more of a worst case scenario and that their devices have actually shipped ahead of the date given in their initial email? If that ship date is accurate it looks like I'll be waiting close to 3 weeks for the device to actually arrive in my grubby paws ;-)

strider2

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I placed an order yesterday 2/22/13 and today morning I see an email that It has shipped. Google gave me the UPS tracking number but that tracking number does not show any information..hoping to see the status by tomorrow.
My first device took 2-3 weeks. this time its much faster. ;)
Hope to get the device in hand by monday.
will update this thread.

2/24/2013: Got UPS Tracking Number. Google Says it shipped. UPS not showing any tracking information.
Hopefully will get it by wednesday.

Last edited:

Mkojs

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
My shipping estimate was also March 7th. No worries, I ordered mine on 19th and I got shipment confirmation this morning 23th. So it should be here on Monday.

Jboy79

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine yesterday around 0300AM. Got a confirmation email saying the order had been placed. 1-2 weeks for delivery. Nothing else so far. I've got my fingers crossed.

Johnbibbs

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Tracked my package this morning.

It's at the DFW airport which is like 20 miles away from me.... So close but I still have to wait until Monday. :-(

kalocin

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Walmart was a bust.

They had sim cards but not for the $30 plan, just a $40 plan with data throttled after 2gb and they wanted $20 for the card.

I thought a sim card was a sim card but the salesman said it's attached to the plan.

On my first GSM phone, I don't know and don't want to take the chance.

Also Walmart markets don't carry the cel phones and sim cards. That was the first place I checked, I had to drive about 15 miles instead of 2 miles because of that and then no luck.

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Well the two I ordered on the 18th showed up Friday night; went today to get new sim cards for them; and one works and the other; won't connect to wifi or use mobile data; so I'm having to RMA one of the 2. So looks like I'll be waiitng a little longer before I have my Nexus 4.

Psy

Bob Coxner

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Walmart was a bust.

They had sim cards but not for the $30 plan, just a $40 plan with data throttled after 2gb and they wanted $20 for the card.

I thought a sim card was a sim card but the salesman said it's attached to the plan.

On my first GSM phone, I don't know and don't want to take the chance.

Also Walmart markets don't carry the cel phones and sim cards. That was the first place I checked, I had to drive about 15 miles instead of 2 miles because of that and then no luck.

Unsupported Browser

plus

T-Mobile $30 Wireless Airtime Card - Walmart.com