Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

devchaube15

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Life is so unfair sometimes D:

I ordered my N4 16GB on February 18th at around 4:39PM EST from the Google Corporation in Dundas Ontario, which is about an hour away from where I live; Hamilton Ontario.

Only got the "Thank You!" email that said I bought the phone.

Checked my GPlay orders and it still says "Pre-Order" status.

Checked my Google Wallet, nothing new.

If I do not receive the shipping email by tomorrow then it will have been more than "less than a week" and I guess I'll give Google a call.

Anybody else having this issue in Canada?

:mad: So mad.

morganmg

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyone here ordered from Google Play for the UK? What's the expected delivery time?

I ordered the 16GB model on the Google Play store in the UK at 3pm on Thursday. It said that it would be dispatched within the week. However, I got a shipping email the same day and there was a TNT courier at my door at 11am on the Friday (only 20hrs after ordering)!

Jboy79

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Are you all ordering through the google store or via contract carriers? I still haven't heard anything back on mine and it was ordered Thursday (besides the confirmation that is).

greatgoogly

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Are you all ordering through the google store or via contract carriers? I still haven't heard anything back on mine and it was ordered Thursday (besides the confirmation that is).
I ordered through the Play store on Saturday. It seems that Google UK Play store is shipping them out quickly and does indeed have them in stock, while the US Play store may actually be out OOS again(hence the March 7th est. ship date that I got) , and they are awaiting stock arrival next week. Personally I'm starting to have 2nd thoughts about ordering after looking at the threads regarding a chronic low volume problem and the device failing to switch to the cell data when leaving a wifi area. I'll let the order ride a few more days, but I may cancel if it really looks like it will take until March 7th to ship.

Jboy79

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Yes, mine says March 7th also. My room mate ordered one 3 weeks ago and it said estimated shipping 2-3 weeks. He got it in 48 hours!!!

greatgoogly

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I received my shipping notification overnight, however the UPS tracking number is not yet in the UPS system. Order from US Play store on Saturday 2/23

f5chaser

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Ordered 8g on evening of 2/19 from Google Play and got my shipping confirmation this morning. Shows they created the label on 2/25 so it should actually be shipped out today and be here in North Texas on Thursday. Original estimated ship date was 3/7.

Fritz Davis

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine Friday, the 22nd around 1pm and it's out for delivery this morning. This is the first time I've been excited for an Android device ever. I rooted my old Nook Color and put Jellybean on it and was impressed how much better Android was from when I played with my friends various devices over the last few years.

crossdoggy

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I ordered 2 N4's + 2 Charging Orbs on the 25th 8am. The original shipping estimate was the March 2nd for the orbs and 7th for the N4s.
This morning I got notification that they were shipped yesterday and arriving EOD today.

One day turn around.

Jboy79

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
This sucks. I've heard absolutely nothing (other than the confirmation) on mine. I ordered mine on the 21st. I live in Arkansas. Knowing my luck and how things work, I'll get mine exactly on March 7th-which is the est. shipping date. My other phone broke is the ONLY reason I ordered a Google Nexus.

greatgoogly

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I should have mentioned earlier that the Nexus 4 that I received a shipping email earlier today and that was ordered on the 23rd from the US Play store was a 16 GB. Those of you that ordered on the 23rd or before and have not received a shipping notice, did you order an 8 or 16GB model and was it ordered from the US Google Play store, or some other countries Play Store?