Nexus 4 with 4.3: will Pulse Notification Light still be there

Mike_47

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
It may seem like a small thing, however I love the Pulse Notification Light that winks on and off every 10 seconds ;), when the N4 is in an inactive mode, Does anyone know if that light will still be there with the anticipated v4.s upgrade? Thanks...

Billy Bob Jimmy Joe

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
The pulse notification light sucks. Use Light Manager. Custom color and flash rate. Doesn't drain battery either.

Posted from my Nexus 4 via Android Central App

pontiac005

Trusted Member
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
It seems some people are having problems and some are not. Those that are having problems, have you tried light flow or light manager to see if it works again?

Sent from my Nexus 4 running Android 4.3

pontiac005

Trusted Member
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Unless you have light flow or light manager, it does not light up while charging. It does however blinks while charging if you receive an email or text message.

Sent from my Nexus 4 running Android 4.3 using Tapatalk 4

samvid1992

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I just found that you can still use all the functionality of light manager after rooting on android 4.3...I have nexus 4 with android 4.3 and after rooting light manager works perfectly but don't know about light flow lite

pontiac005

Trusted Member
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I have tried both light flow and now light manager and don't see any problems.

Sent from my Nexus 4 running Android 4.3 using Tapatalk 4

Tall Mike 2145

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
There are two things specifically that I wish Android did (or at least offered the option for) as iOS does:

1. Pull-down status notification menu handled the way iOS does it; and
2. Micro labels on apps, such as Email, Gmail, Messaging, etc., to show how many new items you have.

Those are particularly well-executed in iOS, in my opinion.

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
There are two things specifically that I wish Android did (or at least offered the option for) as iOS does:

1. Pull-down status notification menu handled the way iOS does it; and
2. Micro labels on apps, such as Email, Gmail, Messaging, etc., to show how many new items you have.

Those are particularly well-executed in iOS, in my opinion.

I also liked that number 2 feature when I had my HTC phone, but when it comes to the Nexus line, for Google it isn't about having it built with a bunch of bells and whistles.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana