Repairing the rear panel on the Nexus 4 questions

itsjose

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I've been wanting to repair the cracked rear glass on my N4 for quite some time.
Dropped it and the glass completely shattered. Had to slap on an old case to keep the glass from cutting my palm -_-"

I've been wanting to buy a rear battery panel with the antennas from eBay, but I wanted to know if anyone has found a site that might be a more reputable.

Thanks!!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I've been wanting to repair the cracked rear glass on my N4 for quite some time.
Dropped it and the glass completely shattered. Had to slap on an old case to keep the glass from cutting my palm -_-"

I've been wanting to buy a rear battery panel with the antennas from eBay, but I wanted to know if anyone has found a site that might be a more reputable.

Thanks!!
If you find sellers with a positive rating you should be good. As a bit of advice, pay the extra few bucks for the back cover with built in NFC/wireless charing units so you don't have to deal with transferring that stuff from the old (with broken glass) to the new. It'll save you a lot of time and headaches. Good luck with the repair!

itsjose

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
that's what I planned on doing with buying a cover with all the antennas. Unfortunately one of the buyers is from Spain. So I'm kinda hesitant in doing so. :/