Selling Nexus 4 Brand New

jdpj2008

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey I just got a replacement nexus 4 so no scratches or anything. Where is the best place to sell a phone. I am willing to sell for 250. I am currently with T-Mobile but I am switching back to Verizon and going with a 32 GB moto x. If anyone wants it on the forum let me know. Basically I just want the better coverage with active notifications.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey I just got a replacement nexus 4 so no scratches or anything. Where is the best place to sell a phone. I am willing to sell for 250. I am currently with T-Mobile but I am switching back to Verizon and going with a 32 GB moto x. If anyone wants it on the forum let me know. Basically I just want the better coverage with active notifications.

Post this in the marketplace. Here.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
You must be registered on AC for at least 30-days and have at least 50-posts on the site in order to use the marketplace forum. I would suggest considering Ebay, Swappa.or local resources (i.e. Craigslists) to sell the device.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
You must be registered on AC for at least 30-days and have at least 50-posts on the site in order to use the marketplace forum. I would suggest considering Ebay, Swappa.or local resources (i.e. Craigslists) to sell the device.

That's right, didn't even notice his posts. Thanks :)

Posted via Android Central App

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site

Swappa is your best bet.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app