chrome settings button shifts off the screen

sibeans

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure why but after reinstalling chrome and chrome beta from the play store, the chrome settings button shifts off the screen for both and no matter rebooting and reinstalling; I still cannot access the settings button, it shifts off when I first run the browsers. A search off the good book of Google hasn't yielded any answers.

Anyone experiencing something similar?

BTW, I just unlocked and rooted recently flashed the hybrid LTE radio and kept the stock ROM and kernel. Other than that little annoyance, I'm thoroughly enjoying root access and LTE speeds!

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Could you post a screen shot? Also, did you do any mods, such as adjust the screen density?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

sibeans

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Screenshot_2014-01-07-00-22-53.pngScreenshot_2014-01-07-00-20-30.pngScreenshot_2014-01-07-00-19-39.png

I didn't adjust screen density; I rooted just for lte and access to apps that hide soft keys and swipe to wake screen.....

no screen/gamma mods, I sideloaded GEL and kept the bigger icons but never had a problem prior to root...I tried my best to keep the phone experience as stock as possible

Last edited:

sibeans

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Could you post a screen shot? Also, did you do any mods, such as adjust the screen density?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Wow! Turns out that I had to enable the menu button on the navbar to access settings; it looks a little crowded but does what it supposed to do!

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch