Touch screen broken, need help accessing files/photos

vandelaychips

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Posted this in the other part of the forum (http://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/408000-phone-broken-accessing-files-pictures.html), hoping that I get more solutions on this end.

Hi, I dropped my phone and the screen cracked today but it looks like the hardware of the phone is still fine. The touch screen unfortunately no longer works so I can't get pass the main menu.

I assume this phone is as good as done, but I am trying to retrieve my pictures on the phone. When I plug in my USB however, I can't get into USB mode on the phone (since I can't approve it on the phone end) so nothing gets connected.

It doesn't look like my bluetooth or wifi was ever set up (it was in my car, if somehow that helps) with my laptop, or if it was but my laptop can't no longer pick up on the signal. I thought I had an auto-import system going on with iPhoto whenever I plugged in, but it doesn't look like it'll work unless I again, approve the USB mode.

Most of my files are fine, but I haven't plugged in in about 2 weeks and I've taken a lot of cool photos since then. Was wondering if there was anything I can do to get my files..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87