Ordered!

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I got the 32 GB black. After the banner came up for the Nexus 5 that only linked to the 16gb I tried changing the URL manually and presto. Ordered.

I did the same. I'm paranoid that they're going to send a follow up e-mail canceling the order saying it is out of stock.

techmantoo

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I believe the order says ship by Nov 5. So that means we may get it sooner because it also says we will not get billed until shipped...I am sure google wants to be paid.

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Oh wow...I just saw a 32GB white...I bought it! Hahaha...cancelled my 16g white....I got lucky I guess :)

Cancelled 2 orders in 10 minutes...haha. Good thing they don't charge right away...my bank would be freaking out a little

methods

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Order not completed.
It is taking a little longer than normal to process your order. We will let you know via email when your order is completed. This can take up 15 minutes.

Ugh

Update: Recieved email shortly after ordering stating my order was completed and ships by Nov 5th. (Black 32GB)

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Got the 32GB in white. Thx for the links. I delayed and called Radio Shack, BB, and T-Mo and none of them had any idea. So I went ahead and ordered. Glad I got through before it goes out of stock and I sprung for the 2 day shipping.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the black 32GB. Strangely the white wasn't available when I ordered but now it is. I didn't want the white anyway, unless it was all white. Now it says leaves warehouse by Nov 8 and the gray case is out of stock. It's going fast but, not like before.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the black 32GB. Strangely the white wasn't available when I ordered but now it is. I didn't want the white anyway, unless it was all white. Now it says leaves warehouse by Nov 8 and the gray case is out of stock. It's going fast but, not like before.

yeah it looks like it goes from -
ships by Nov 5
ships by Nov 8
out of stock

dvrmstrng

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
They must be releasing small quantities at a time because 16GB Black just went back to Ships by Nov. 8th instead of out of stock.