Who ordered the small S24?

Walter Wagenleithner

Oct 23, 2017
Visit site
First I thought of buying the Ultra Model. I now have the Exynos S22 Ultra and it is a very cool but also quite big and heavy phone, which I hopefully will sell at a quite good price, because it is in an as new condition.

But during the last few days I also grabbed my old backup Note 10 (the smaller model) from time to time and was very pleased with the lightweight and good feeling in the hand.

I saw the first pictures of the small S24 with the flat frame and the rounded edges and fell in love with it. I ordered it in black with 256 GB through the company I work in for 760 Euro, which I think is a quite good price. It says shipping would start around January 24th in Austria and I really can't await it ;)

Reactions: Katrina White1

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I’ve thought about it since my main device is a IPhone 15 pro Max and wanted something smaller for my 2nd device. Ultimately went with the plus because it has more ram. I feel like one UI runs better with more than 8 gigs of ram.

Reactions: Rose4uKY

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
This forum will mostly deal with the Ultra. Even the s24 plus will get very little discussion here. Only those who want small phones will want the regular s24 IMO.

Reactions: J Dubbs

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
This forum will mostly deal with the Ultra. Even the s24 plus will get very little discussion here. Only those who want small phones will want the regular s24 IMO.
What's interesting is that it's not an indicator of popularity. In the real world, Z Flips are significantly more popular than Z Folds, but here the Flip forums languish, while the Fold ones thrive.

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
If you want interaction, maybe try Reddit. It may not always be good interaction though. I find it hard to follow conversations or topics within a conversation on Reddit. It takes more effort and time to follow up on topics. But people can be incredibly helpful at times on there. But there's also a lot of snarky people there.

Reactions: Stanley Kubrick

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
If you want interaction, maybe try Reddit. It may not always be good interaction though. I find it hard to follow conversations or topics within a conversation on Reddit. It takes more effort and time to follow up on topics. But people can be incredibly helpful at times on there. But there's also a lot of snarky people there.
Yeah, the snark on Reddit makes me look like Morty haha

It is a really good source of info though. I can handle the snark, but the crappy CEO has still left a bad stain in my opinion, so I try and avoid it.

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the snark on Reddit makes me look like Morty haha

It is a really good source of info though. I can handle the snark, but the crappy CEO has still left a bad stain in my opinion, so I try and avoid it.
I find it difficult to find what I seek! Too many redundant threads. No organization...at least that I can follow. I use it but I don't really like it.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I find it difficult to find what I seek! Too many redundant threads. No organization...at least that I can follow. I use it but I don't really like it.
If you're looking for something specific, I find the best bet is to just go to Google (or your search provider of choice) and search for what you are looking for as normal, but add "Reddit.com" to the end of the search rather than trying to find things on Reddit directly.

d4005

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
S24 "the small one" here.
I'm switching from a Pixel 6 Pro "the big one".
I'm sick of my phone sticking out of my shirt pocket by about an inch. Too damn big. I was one of the first in line when the Note 2 and Note 4 came out, buying what was described back then as being a gigantic phone, with the Apple crowd making fun of it (because Apple hadn't gone big yet). I've still got my Note 2 and Note 4 and they are small compared to the behemoth's people are carrying around now.
For me the S24 is all the phone I need. I got the Spigen Liquid Air case to go on it.

d4005

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
If you're looking for something specific, I find the best bet is to just go to Google (or your search provider of choice) and search for what you are looking for as normal, but add "Reddit.com" to the end of the search rather than trying to find things on Reddit directly.
You can actually specify the site in a google search to only get results from that site by using this syntax:
site:reddit.com

Reactions: J Dubbs

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos