Unoffical Sprint Pre Order Thread

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone! I ordered the Nexus 5 16gb black on sprint.com this morning. No shipping info yet. Post in here if you ordered from sprint! I just couldn't pass up a Nexus 5 for $50 with unlimited data.

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The device is available on the 8th. If you pre-order the device expect to receive it on the 8th or shortly thereafter - maybe a day before.

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
He probably bought it from the play store... anyways... I still haven't received any order update/tracking #... hmmm.

GoBigRed79

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I ordered Sat morning. This has been the status since.

LGD82016KT

LG D820 16GB LTE DEVICE

2013-11-02

Thanks for pre-ordering the Google Nexus 5. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We will do our best to get it to you by Friday, November 8. For the latest status on your order, please continue to visit Sprint | Check Your Order Status. For other questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.

This is my first preorder with Sprint, how is their record for delivering on time?

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Still haven't received a notice that it has shipped. If it is supposed to come on the 8th, it should ship today right?

Douglas25

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine through sprint early morning on the 1st. No tracking info yet! Fingers crossed it will be here by Friday

GoBigRed79

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Was checking the status of my pre-order with Sprint this morning and a chat box popped up. This is the info the rep gave me, take it for what it is worth. Made it sound like phones won't even start shipping until the 8th.

Mike: Currently, your order information is processing normally and awaiting fulfillment at our warehouse until its release date 11/8/2013. At the moment, there is no tracking information or delivery date available but once the phone has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number.Mike: It will usually take up to 2-5 business days for you to receive your order from the date it is released. I would recommend checking back on the 8th to see if a tracking number is available.

Grrr. I would like to know what day they are coming so I can work from home that day. I don't want it showing up on Friday and me not being there. Who does Sprint use to ship? UPS or FedEx?

SeeAreEff

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
That is disappointing. I was hoping to have it by Friday at the latest. That will just make the next week even more exciting with the ps4 launching as well for me

Sent from Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Well on the sprint nexus 5 web page it says in tiny letters in the lower right of the page that they will try to get it to arrive by Nov. 8th. Apparently sprint is pretty bad with shipping updates so its pretty much a guessing game.

floroorida

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Good news guys. Did the exact same thing you all did. Print nexus 5 pre order black 16gb on Nov 3. Just got my shipping info via gmail. It should be on its way guys!
BTW I live in Tallahassee Florida

Douglas25

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Just received my tracking info also. I checked my order in sprint.com/my order and it showed it as shipped with #

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38