N5 as big as they should come...

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I personally think screen size wize, this is the LARGEST I want a phone to be. I have to say the N4 was pretty much perfect in size. If they go any bigger for next years nexus...no way I will buy it.

If they have about the same shape of the N4 but the screen of the N5...def a winner. The N5 corners are a bit "sharp" compared to the N4. Lovin my N5 though!

And what happens when they get into two years? the Nexus 7?...haha

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I personally think screen size wize, this is the LARGEST I want a phone to be. I have to say the N4 was pretty much perfect in size. If they go any bigger for next years nexus...no way I will buy it.

If they have about the same shape of the N4 but the screen of the N5...def a winner. The N5 corners are a bit "sharp" compared to the N4. Lovin my N5 though!

And what happens when they get into two years? the Nexus 7?...haha
Obviously they're going to change the name XD
Maybe Nexus X?

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
From nexus 5 to nexus 10? Roman numerals...wouldn't make much sense.

I did have an origian Note...5.2 which my g/f still uses. That was a BIG phone...

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
From nexus 5 to nexus 10? Roman numerals...wouldn't make much sense.

I did have an origian Note...5.2 which my g/f still uses. That was a BIG phone...
Not a roman numeral lol, just X. Like in Moto X
I've seen a couple of people with that phone it's huge but not that big of a screen. The Note 3 is a big phone

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait to get my hands on the Nexus 5 in the next day or two. The size of the screen should perfect for me as well.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AC Forums mobile app

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
its about the same size as my galaxy nexus. perfect size.
Yup, A little taller and thinner and lighter. No where near what I could comfortable hold though...as long as they stay light. I have tried the G2, thats slightly bigger but not noticeably. I'll have to check out the Note 3 when I get my LTE sim card and see how that feels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa