how do you place your phone on a flat surface?

cephas

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
When I put my Nexus 5 on a flat table with screen up, then the phone wobbles because of the protruding camera lens on the back.

Is the right way of putting the phone on a flat table with its screen down?

NexusNick123

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
If you going to get a case for it then you should be fine but if not what I do is i carry a cloth in my pocket lay it down then my phone on top of it...

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I just set it down face up without a second thought. If anything happens to it I'll just blame Google for not having their doggone cases available at launch ;-)

Posted from my N5 via the Android Central App

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
When I put my Nexus 5 on a flat table with screen up, then the phone wobbles because of the protruding camera lens on the back.

Is the right way of putting the phone on a flat table with its screen down?

With a simple, inexpensive TPU case like this one Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for LG Nexus 5 you can confidently place your phone facing up or down on any surface. Not to mention providing reasonable protection (especially to the corners) for your device in the event of a simple fall from waist height to most surfaces.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
When I saw the title to this thread, I thought to myself "Much more easily and confidently than I would put it on a curved surface." ;)

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Screen up...screen down...it's in a case, so I don't care. I also wont have to start a thread that goes something like "My phone fell from only 3 feet and broke the screen. Can I send it back to Google?"

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Screen up...screen down...it's in a case, so I don't care. I also wont have to start a thread that goes something like "My phone fell from only 3 feet and broke the screen. Can I send it back to Google?"

I'm gonna go ahead and knock on wood for you...

Posted via Android Central App