Mail app not displaying photos in email from iPhone or iPad

Sharky19

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
When I receive emails from iPhones or iPads with photos, the default Mail app on my Nexus 5 is not displaying them and it doesn't even have the paper clip to indicate that an attachment is present. If I open the same email in K-9 or Gmail apps, it displays the attachment properly. Who else is having this problem and is there a fix? Thanks.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
When I receive emails from iPhones or iPads with photos, the default Mail app on my Nexus 5 is not displaying them and it doesn't even have the paper clip to indicate that an attachment is present. If I open the same email in K-9 or Gmail apps, it displays the attachment properly. Who else is having this problem and is there a fix? Thanks.

The gmail app or the stock email app?

Sharky19

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
The gmail App works correctly but the stock email app does not. I am using the stock email app for non-gmail accounts and am encountering this problem.

korab84

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
The gmail App works correctly but the stock email app does not. I am using the stock email app for non-gmail accounts and am encountering this problem.

You can download the actual mail apps (Yahoo, Outlook.com, etc) and have a better experience.

Posted via Motorola Xoom tablet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress