Photos with 4.4.1

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
That's Yogi. Thank you. 4 years 9 months and just got over battling cancer... That's my boy!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Some late night fun... While I now teach myself how to root a nexus 7 2012.

4.4.1 hdr+
vuruvysy.jpg

evuvypag.jpg

umyvyry4.jpg

Not the most creative. The wife is the artist. She is up completing a big project. I'm stuck having a few drinks and tinkering with my toys..

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Attention; ladies and gentlement - your attention please:

Officially, my position is in support of avacados and bacon. This meal has been approved. You may now continue.

anon(8256055)

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
That looks good. Just returned home from a week of hard work, then head off to Arkansas on Monday. I'll probably have some Pendleton, tho.

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
Attention; ladies and gentlement - your attention please:

Officially, my position is in support of avacados and bacon. This meal has been approved. You may now continue.

You can't be a real Californian without bacon and avocado!

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Some late night fun... While I now teach myself how to root a nexus 7 2012.

Install Wugs Fresh Nexus ROOT Toolkit to your PC & you're pretty much done.
That's what I use with my Nexus devices.
I don't use custom ROMs though - I just get ROOT then install Xposed Framework & a dozen or so of its modules.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Brian Low

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I want to start this thread for photos taken with the Nexus 5 camera after the 4.4.1 update is applied (sideload or ota). Here's my first one, and I almost never take pictures of my meals.

So delish. Much taste. Very Bacon. Wow

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Install Wugs Fresh Nexus ROOT Toolkit to your PC & you're pretty much done.
That's what I use with my Nexus devices.
I don't use custom ROMs though - I just get ROOT then install Xposed Framework & a dozen or so of its modules.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

I'll have to try that. I followed a guide on AC Forums, and didn't get anywhere.

flattie

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Just sideloaded 4.4.1. onto my N5. The camera app is much better. The main enhancements to my eye are the speed at which the app opens from cold, the time to take a single shot and the much more stable auto-focus. All make for a much more competent camera experience; sharp and solid. I never had too many issues with the image quality before and can't say I've noticed a difference between 4.4 and 4.4.1; I expect I'd need to have side by sides.

For the mid/long term, I'd like to see some more functionality and a better UI. Also, the video recording is still pretty juddery when sweeping and also has quite noticeable re-focusing whenever the line of sight depth changes.

Despite those points, I'm happy to see a noticeable improvement rolled out so quickly after launch. Props to Google's Android team.

berklon

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Just sideloaded 4.4.1. onto my N5. The camera app is much better. The main enhancements to my eye are the speed at which the app opens from cold, the time to take a single shot and the much more stable auto-focus. All make for a much more competent camera experience; sharp and solid. I never had too many issues with the image quality before and can't say I've noticed a difference between 4.4 and 4.4.1; I expect I'd need to have side by sides.

I took a picture with my 4.4.1 phone and with my brothers 4.4 phone (seconds apart so lighting was the same) and there was a substantial difference in the quality of images.
4.4.1 looks more vibrant, not washed out, and has more detail. You really didn't have to look hard at all to see the difference - it was very obvious.
Sadly, I took a picture of something that gave away some personal details of me - so I can't post them.

I'll be doing the upgrade on my brother's wifes phone later on, so I'll be sure to snap a before/after picture of something I can post.

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered a Nexus 5 16gb black. Will leave warehouse on the 20th of this month. Can't wait. In the meantime I'm shopping for a case and trying to see how good (or bad) the nexus 5 camera is. So with that said.... MORE PICS PLEASE! :D

srsly....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer