How many returning the red Nexus 5?

reneeh63

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Not sure how many have actually got one in their hands yet but anyone hate the color seeing it in real life and are returning it?...I can't tell if it's TOO bright! Can you even return it if you don't like the color?

KennyJohnson

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I got mine and I really like it. It stands out well and it's nice not having a black slab like most phones. I just wish it was cyan like the nokia 920.

Infinity

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I doubt Google will accept your dislike of the colour as an excuse for returning it.

They will if you are within your return period.

Return policy

If for any reason you don’t want to keep your device, you have 15 calendar days to return a device from the date you received it. The device and accessories must be returned to Google in its original packaging according to the instructions provided in the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Google will issue a refund in your Google Wallet account for the amount paid for the device, less any shipping and handling charges, within a reasonable time after Google receives the device.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I thought they charged a restocking fee if you opened? I could be wrong.

Maybe it's just if you said, sorry I don't want it anymore.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't know that I would have gotten the Red version had it been an option at release. A little too loud for my taste. Nonetheless, good too see another color option be made available.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

KennyJohnson

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I thought they charged a restocking fee if you opened? I could be wrong.

Maybe it's just if you said, sorry I don't want it anymore.

just say you're getting bad reception or something. I have the Red one and it's not plastic like the white. it's more of soft touch back.

win465

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Not sure how many have actually got one in their hands yet but anyone hate the color seeing it in real life and are returning it?...I can't tell if it's TOO bright! Can you even return it if you don't like the color?
Returning it that is real funny. I love the color of this phone i had the black one before and this one is way better. People should be returning there white and black nexus 5 and getting the red one i really love this color. And actually it is more of an orange reddish color is not really red in my eyes.

Blake Mead

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Its like the AC review videos say Like a "Day Glow Orange" almost it reminds me of like a redish florescent road paint. Long story short its very "bright" in person but still very nice!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch