Battery Drain

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if Google has acknowledged the battery drain issue with Lollipop on the Nexus 5? It clearly is related to Lollipop on this particular device as my battery life on my Nexus 9 is excellent given the size of the battery in it, screen size, resolution, and usage by me.

Posted via the Android Central App

canterp

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
my Nexus 5 had a battery drain in two hours. Think it was something related to exchange services. Think related to GMail maybe searching for something???/

This is day 2 for me with Lollipop. I am not a novice user. Lot of stepsbackwards.

PC

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
my Nexus 5 had a battery drain in two hours. Think it was something related to exchange services. Think related to GMail maybe searching for something???/

This is day 2 for me with Lollipop. I am not a novice user. Lot of stepsbackwards.

PC

Yeah agreed. Nexus 9 runs great. Good battery too. My Nexus 5 has bad battery drain which is why I am frustrated and want a white 64 GB Nexus 6.

Posted via the Android Central App

canterp

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
it's the wifi that is draining the battery....does anyone know if there is a fix which is available? I read that the wifi battery drain was acknowledged as a problem by Google and supposedly fixed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthHONK