WiFi issues after 6.0.1

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
That's funny because mine has been better. I now have more reliable and better reception.

Try to forget and reconnect to nthe wifi network also have you tried a cache partition wipe?

longtime44

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I tried the cache partition thing and it didn't work. The WiFi is still unstable and constantly cuts in and out while I'm using apps like YouTube and Facebook.

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys I tried the cache partition thing and it didn't work. The WiFi is still unstable and constantly cuts in and out while I'm using apps like YouTube and Facebook.

Is this happening only on one specific WiFi network or any network you connect to?

If it's only happening when you're connected to your home WiFi network and no where else then I would say it is problem specific to your router settings or something in your network.

phattysalz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm not having an issue with it cutting out, however since the 6.0.1 update, my wifi is chewing up battery life. I did clear cache partition after update. My battery is draining faster and WiFi is always the top battery drainer in the list by a long shot. Right now it is 25% usage and the next one is 7%. This wasn't like this before the update.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm not having an issue with it cutting out, however since the 6.0.1 update, my wifi is chewing up battery life. I did clear cache partition after update. My battery is draining faster and WiFi is always the top battery drainer in the list by a long shot. Right now it is 25% usage and the next one is 7%. This wasn't like this before the update.

You're not getting false reporting are you? I've had absurdly high wifi battery usage reported by the stock battery usage app, in both 6.0 and 6.0.1....a harmless bug I assume. GSam Battery Monitor, which I use, reports the correct stats. I had thought that the bug would be fixed in 6.0.1, but not so.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89