Google Nexus 6 Midnight Blue or Cloud White?

Midnight Blue or Cloud White?

• Total voters

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Midnight Blue or Cloud White?

Is the back of the "midnight blue" navy or black? I always have a hard time telling those two apart.

IrishFXDB

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: nexus 6 blue vs white back

One of those hands on videos that was floating around was footage of the white one and I recall the dude saying it was soft touch. Whether the blue is more soft touch, I don't know, but I don't think the white is going to be the slick material of the Nexus 5.

Posted via the Android Central App

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site

Looks black in the photo someone posted on page 1.

I don't know, maybe our eyes or monitors are calibrated differently, but it looks pretty navy blue to me. The first picture on that page shows the contrast of the blue back and the black front.

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

Nexus 6 - Imgur

Guess I can see it a little in the 2nd pic. Afraid the white backs of Moto and Samsung phones tend to be slicker than their darker counterparts.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site

I can see how it can look black in actual pictures; depends on the lighting and the quality of the camera. Looking black wouldn't be a bad thing, in my opinion.

In terms of feel and slickness, it's hard to say until people get hold 'em.

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

I can see how it can look black in actual pictures; depends on the lighting and the quality of the camera. Looking black wouldn't be a bad thing, in my opinion.

In terms of feel and slickness, it's hard to say until people get hold 'em.

I'd prefer it be black. I don't want a blue phone, reminds of the Galaxy S3 god awful blue phones.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site

I'd prefer it be black. I don't want a blue phone, reminds of the Galaxy S3 god awful blue phones.

Yeah, though consider that the S3 was ALL blue, plasticky, and shiny. Based on those pics you linked above, I'd say the Nexus blue will be more subtle and refined.

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Since the front is black and I'm going to put it in a case, I take which ever one I can get. 64gb preferred

Posted via Android Central App

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Going to go for blue... And then be upset in a few months if they release a red one lol
Now for me, if they came out with a transparent shell 'skeleton' model that showed all the internals in all their glory... it'd be a no-brainer (of course, then any scratches / smudges / fingerprints would be that much more distressing)

razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I was set on the blue one buy I don't like the blue trim. I like the silver trim one the white one. So I'm gonna get the white one and put a blue or black skin on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggles