11/12 Motorola Orders Shipping

ejacks10s

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
FYI...I just did an online chat with Motorola regarding my ship date being pushed back 8 days from 12/9 to 12/17. They apologized and are sending me a $25 coupon to use at their Moto store and said if the next ship date gets pushed back, they'll issue another $25 coupon. Not much, but at least it's something.

jjbottone

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Mine was shipped yesterday from China...it said it would be here tomorrow....just checked the tracking and its on the truck for delivery already.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Ordered Blue 64 GB, with original expected 12/9 ship date. But I just got an email that it shipped and is expected to be delivered Friday!

Phljjs

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Just got an email with my tracking info. Will be delivered Friday by 10:30AM.

64GB blue, ordered 11/12 with an estimated delivery date of 12/9.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
my phone left china yesterday, and it was just delivered 5 min ago here in ny. that is the fastest shipping I have ever seen!

The nice part is China is actually a full day ahead of us.... It leaves China at 10 pm and arrives in Memphis 10 pm the same date...... 9 am Eastern Standard time is 10 pm the next day in China.... The flight is a nonstop flight from Hong Kong directly to the FedEx hub in Memphis... if it hits the Memphis hub before about 2 am they can turn it anywhere in the US that next day (Unless weather or mechanical failure happens).. Going the other way usually takes 3 days because of the time zone difference....

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
This is the problem. I told them that orders placed after mine are shipping first. They said that can't happen. Grats btw. :D

That is complete B.S.... I honestly thought they were just pulling order numbers out of a hat.... I can't complain MUCH as I got mine on 11/19 as promised on my original email and confirmation when I ordered on 11/6 but I know people had time stamped confirmations hours and hours after my confirmation email who got theirs 2 - 3 days before I got mine.... and same size and color too so it wasn't like I ordered a 64 GB White (Seems to be the unicorn one) and the 64 GB blue went out first....

courtneyftw

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
The nice part is China is actually a full day ahead of us.... It leaves China at 10 pm and arrives in Memphis 10 pm the same date...... 9 am Eastern Standard time is 10 pm the next day in China.... The flight is a nonstop flight from Hong Kong directly to the FedEx hub in Memphis... if it hits the Memphis hub before about 2 am they can turn it anywhere in the US that next day (Unless weather or mechanical failure happens).. Going the other way usually takes 3 days because of the time zone difference....

No, no.
It's time travel.

JMcCarty22

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a CW 64GB with estimated delivery date of 12/9. Got an email from Moto on Tuesday saying the estimated delivery was pushed back to the 17th. Now I received another email from Moto saying it won't ship until the 12th, which hopefully won't change my delivery date but they also gave me a code for $25 toward my next purchase...If only the keylink were in stock.

Phljjs

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Just got an email with my tracking info. Will be delivered Friday by 10:30AM.

64GB blue, ordered 11/12 with an estimated delivery date of 12/9.

Delivered today 10:05AM.

I thought it was neat that I just had to put my Moto X and Nexus 6 back to back for a few seconds to transfer my Google account stuff, etc to the Nexus.
It doesn't take much to impress me...