11/12 Motorola Orders Shipping

Evo01

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Ordered a CW 64GB with estimated delivery date of 12/9. Got an email from Moto on Tuesday saying the estimated delivery was pushed back to the 17th. Now I received another email from Moto saying it won't ship until the 12th, which hopefully won't change my delivery date but they also gave me a code for $25 toward my next purchase...If only the keylink were in stock.

Just got the same email.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Ordered a CW 64GB with estimated delivery date of 12/9. Got an email from Moto on Tuesday saying the estimated delivery was pushed back to the 17th. Now I received another email from Moto saying it won't ship until the 12th, which hopefully won't change my delivery date but they also gave me a code for $25 toward my next purchase...If only the keylink were in stock.

Got the same email. Really odd. Hope it's worth the month long wait.

Posted via the Android Central App

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Just want to add that I had ordered a Blue 64 GB from Motorola with original ship date of Dec 9, then email with tracking came last week and said Dec 8 arrival, but it actually came Dec 5.

So it's possible it'll come early.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
thrones.jpg

FINALLY! My phone is about to ship! A label was generated. If you haven't already, sign up for my fedex. I just checked mine on a whim and it was there. So excited! It says I should get it on the 11th!

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
SHIPPING LABEL HAS BEEN CREATED. Sorry for the caps but I'm really excited. :D:D

Hard to believe it's finally happening. Almost a month since we ordered lol.

Got an e-mail early this morning my 64GB cloud white has shipped. Due to arrive Thursday morning.

Same here, 64GB/White or as I've been calling it the unicorn. Can't wait until Thursday. I just hope it doesn't get held up in customs or anything.

rowdyspartan

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Ordered on 11/12 as well. CW64 from Moto. Expected delivery Thursday. Geeked out of my mind. Please Fedex, I'm home, do not leave a sticker on my door.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Ordered on 11/12 as well. CW64 from Moto. Expected delivery Thursday. Geeked out of my mind. Please Fedex, I'm home, do not leave a sticker on my door.

I really hope nothing happens to delay the shipment. It feels like we've been waiting for these phones forever. I've even setup my dropcam so I'll get a push notification when they get here.

joe_m_p

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I can't believe all the 11/12 orders haven't shipped yet.

I'm rocking the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case but it's okay. I'm thinking there are way better cases out there. I don't like how the case has the power and volume rocker grouped together. I'm always turning the phone off when I'm trying to turn up the volume.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Mine is being held up by customs so annoying. They still day it will be here tomorrow but I have my doubts now.