april security ota update

burrs87

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Finally got build number MMB29X. Next question. Has anyone received (ota) the most current build number of MOB30D yet?

Posted via the Android Central App

dullgeek

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I got mine two days ago, and since then my signal quality has been much worse. According to XDA MOB30D is supposed to have a radio update. Hopefully that fixes whatever problem was created by MMB29X.

Anyone else see worse reception after the update?

burrs87

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I got mine two days ago, and since then my signal quality has been much worse. According to XDA MOB30D is supposed to have a radio update. Hopefully that fixes whatever problem was created by MMB29X.

I would say my reception is the same after the 29X update. But not good in general. I saw the thread on XDA and was also hoping for better reception fix sometime.

rickms80

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site

We'll be on the MMB29 path till the your carrier approves the new radio. At&t will be last of course. I'll probably be getting MMB29Y in May with my at&t sim.

Last edited:

shannonhu

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi folks, I updated to 30D few days ago and my Nexus 5 died... it keeps stuck on four spinning dots loading animation. Anyone encountered the same issues? I try to update through ADB but there's not compatible zip file for 30D
Any advice will be appreciated!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress