The Torment of a Curved Phone Screen and a Glass Screen Protector!

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I've long lived with the torment of searching for a glass screen protector that adheres 100%.

So, now that I'm a new N6 owner, can anybody say that they have personally found and used a glass screen protector for the N6, where all of the GSP's surface adheres to the phone screen?

If you personally bought, and installed such a thing, would u tell me where I can get one?

The only one's the I viewed on Amazon which seemed acceptable, had black around edges, which says not sticking due to curve but not visible either, that is what seems to be the best possibility.

Last edited:

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
The IntelliGLASS PRO by intelliARMOR is by far the best tempered glass screen protector I've used on my N6. Pretty easy to apply with included kit, feels and looks good, works with cases and no halo or bubbles. The customer service us also great. They'll send you a free screen protector if it breaks or have any issues.

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
The IntelliGLASS PRO by intelliARMOR is by far the best tempered glass screen protector I've used on my N6. Pretty easy to apply with included kit, feels and looks good, works with cases and no halo or bubbles. The customer service us also great. They'll send you a free screen protector if it breaks or have any issues.

That's one that seemed like a good possibility, glad to hear it works with a case, I bought Ringke cases,
I appreciate your advice.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

+1 to intelliARMOR. I actually settled in on and heartily recommend the intelliGLASS PRO EDGE-TO-EDGE. It's not quite100% edge-to-edge, leaving about a 1mm border on all sides, with the SP's edge rounded so you don't really feel it and it's less prone to being chipped -- but this means it's compatible with most cases while still looking damn good without one. 0 bubbles, no halo. It is blacked out outside of the area covered by the screen, but so long as you are precise when applying it it doesn't occlude any of it.

I've had mine on for close to a year now, and while the original oleophobic coating (which was fantastic) isn't performing quite as well as when it was new, cleaning fingerprints off is still a breeze.

And yes, their CS is top-notch.