Nexus 6 vs Pixel XL 2 - based on a case I got on amazon

ryancell

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I figured I'd order a cheaper style case off amazon to have if I purchase the Pixel 2 XL to upgrade from my Nexus 6. Also it was a way of me to get an idea of the size vs my Nexus 6 in hand. Being its a tad narrower I think I'll like the ease to reach across with 1 hand easier. Sad I basically only want to leave my Nexus 6 because of the camera sucking and delaying so often. Put in a new battery and its great otherwise, but I'm ready for something new I think.

I know this case isn't 100% since the phones not official yet, but surely these companies have a good idea/prototypes to actually ship them out I'd hope. Lol.

This is the one I ordered in clear: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5987773

image000001.jpgimage000002.jpg

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
That's very helpful; thanks for posting it.

I never liked my Nexus 6. The curved back, the way it dug into my hand in the area between thumb and forefinger, the camera...

The 6P was a far better experience as is the Pixel XL I am currently using.

Really looking forward to the XL2

canawler

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
That's interesting. There appears to be a headphone jack hole in that case. I've heard it stated all over the tech blogs that it's virtually confirmed that this year's Pixels don't have headphone jacks. Wonder who's wrong here?

Also, that image on the Amazon page shows big bezels. Sure hope that's wrong.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
That's interesting. There appears to be a headphone jack hole in that case. I've heard it stated all over the tech blogs that it's virtually confirmed that this year's Pixels don't have headphone jacks. Wonder who's wrong here?

Also, that image on the Amazon page shows big bezels. Sure hope that's wrong.

Early and pre-release cases often suffer from design flaws. The headphone jack cutout may be one of them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Me2s