Cases and other Accessories are delaying shipments, CONFIRMED

Chorazin

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone with a gentleman named Louis at the Play Store about my 06/28/12 16gb w/ case order. He confirmed that cases and other accessories are causing a delay with orders.

Apparently they go into a bigger box, which is "a totally different process" than just the N7 by itself. He did, however, emplore me to rest assured that I will receive my order by the end of the week.

I guess we'll just see about that.

cbatiste1993

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Then how does it explain 16GB orders between 7/1 - 7/7 not being charged or shipped as of right now? I'm hoping today we get at least a cc charge.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Roberts3000

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone with a gentleman named Louis at the Play Store about my 06/28/12 16gb w/ case order. He confirmed that cases and other accessories are causing a delay with orders.

Apparently they go into a bigger box, which is "a totally different process" than just the N7 by itself. He did, however, emplore me to rest assured that I will receive my order by the end of the week.

I guess we'll just see about that.

I called Monday and was told the same thing.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 6/27 at 9:30 in the morning, no case or accessories. No shipment email yet. I don't think it has anything to do with accessories right now - I think it's probably a fairly convenient excuse, though.

WingsMSU12

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
If you go to the play store to order a cover alone it says coming soon. Maybe they don't even have cases yet. You would think they would ship without, but you would think you would get pre-orders on the release date too.

statdoc

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my N7 and my case on the same day. However, I ordered them a few hours apart, in separate orders. I didn't do that because of any intent on my part; when I ordered the N7, the cover was not yet available to order. The cover order page went live a few hours later.

I will get my N7 today. Looks like I was lucky that my orders went in separately. :cool: