Syncing apps

Canyon149

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
So, this is my first post. I have a Nexus 7 and my Galaxy Nexus. I've downloaded a couple apps, such as Pulse, on the tablet. I was wondering if I can sync apps off the tablet onto my phone. I was thinking it might be easier then downloading and customizing on my phone. Just something I was wondering.

I would like to add I love the Nexus 7. Its my first tablet and I'm very pleased with it.

:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Not sure this is what you mean but when I set up my N7 it automatically added everything from my Google Play (The Market) account that I have on my phone except some are not compatible I then had to find tablet compatible replacements. So, if you have downloaded it on your N7 then you should wind up with it on your phone -- I think (scratching head newbie to tabs and multiple devices in general).

Canyon149

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Lol yeah. I realized the downloads were all done on the same Google account.

So, I went to that page that shows all my downloads and just added the apps that weren't on my phone that I wanted. I'm sure there might have been a different way to do it but that's what I did

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Karizona

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Nexus 7 today, and I haven't been able to see it sync my Google Play apps.....can't find something in settings for it either. Any help would be appreciated.