How do i get the siri-like function to work

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
If you mean Google voice search/actions.. just press the microphone symbol in the Google search bar on your homescreen, or alternatively from the Google Now screen.

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
If you mean Google voice search/actions.. just press the microphone symbol in the Google search bar on your homescreen, or alternatively from the Google Now screen.

Isnt there supposed to be a female voice that responds with an answer? I know i can ask a question but the answer comes back in text.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Depends on the question. Many will give you voice answers if they are straightforward enough questions. Try asking it a simple math problem or to convert currency or if the Yankees won today or... etc etc.. lol

Here are some cool examples as well: How to impress your friends: 40+ voice searches on Jelly Bean - YouTube

I only get answers in text...links etc. the answers are correct BUT no voice response. Maybe there's something missing in my system that gives voice????

icwhatudidthere

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Ask it "What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?" Most of the time it replies in voice. I have had it respond with links instead though so I think it may be only specific questions.

RichardRight

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
If you want something Siri-like that always responds in voice, download Speaktoit Assistant from the Play Store.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress