nexus7 gps

ydh2323

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
so i have had the nexus7 for a month or so, and love it, as of late, it is constantly searching for gps got the gps icon on top left blinking and when i drop down the status bar it says searching...
any suggestions? gps satteliets and location &google search are checked not the google location service

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Second vote for GPS Essentials. Best free GPS app ever. Just the satellite status view alone is worth the download, because it really helps with understanding what may be blocking your "view" of the satellites, and gives you great detail as to what satellites you are using.

Cortf

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
so i have had the nexus7 for a month or so, and love it, as of late, it is constantly searching for gps got the gps icon on top left blinking and when i drop down the status bar it says searching...
any suggestions? gps satteliets and location &google search are checked not the google location service

I noticed my GPS was blinking also. Went to settings and unchecked GPS and then re-checked it. The GPS locked immediately. Maybe that will work for you.

New-N7

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
dont i need it on for navigation?i use sygic
I am so excited to try out the GPS on my new n7! Sygic description appeals to me. Do you like it? Did you try any of the other GPS apps?

---------- Post Merged at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Do you use GPS Essentials alone, or together with sygic or Nav?