If I use a BT mouse, will there be a "hover" feature?

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
If I use a BT mouse, will there be a "hover" feature? ie, does stock android support hover? I know the Note 2 has hover, using the S-pen.

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't believe Android supports a mouse. The hover you're referring to is something Samsung and Wacom have come up with using the digitizer as i understand it.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't believe Android supports a mouse. The hover you're referring to is something Samsung and Wacom have come up with using the digitizer as i understand it.

Android do support OTG since ICS(not sure if it is from 2.3 or not)

you can hook up a mouse or keyboard just like your computer.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
some websites require hover in order to open some menus, so I'm interested to find out if a mouse will give that feature (I only own USB mice. I'd like to get a decent BT KB and mouse (if it does hover) )

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
some websites require hover in order to open some menus, so I'm interested to find out if a mouse will give that feature (I only own USB mice. I'd like to get a decent BT KB and mouse (if it does hover) )

Dave, I use a mini-bluetooth keyboard that has a trackpad and that feature is on with the trackpad, not sure but I would think it would be the same for BT mouse.

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Well i blew that answer. I did some research and found out that you can use a bt mouse on Android. Android only supports one button but it acts just like you using your finger, dragging and clicking.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Well i blew that answer. I did some research and found out that you can use a bt mouse on Android. Android only supports one button but it acts just like you using your finger, dragging and clicking.

Get a Bluetooth mouse and test your theories. You're in for a surprise. ;)

I use a MS Laser Bluetooth Presenter mouse, works a charm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa