Help with notetaking/annotating at work

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm new to Android and the apps available. I purchased a Nexus 7 with the intent to bring it with me to meetings and take notes, rather than using paper. Then sync with Evernote. I'm using Handrite Notes for the notes part. However, in addition, I'm often provided an agenda or other documents in Word format taht I'd like to handwrite directly on top of. What app would you suggest I use for this? I like Handrite Notes because it saves directly to Evernote. Something similar for annotating existing files would be great.

Thanks

Diknak

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I will typically convert to PDF and use the app ezPDF Reader. It is pretty nice to use for highlighting, marking up, and adding sticky notes to the document.

You can try Documents To Go, but I really don't like the responsiveness of that app and there are oftentimes weird conversion issues.

Diknak

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
also, do you use a stylus with handrite? I have one, but it isn't fine tipped or anything and it doesn't seem to write with a fine print, so it is a pain in the ass to use.

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm using an Adonit Jot Classic stylus. Seems OK so far, as long as not too much writing is required. It has an unusual looking tip that is fairly fine.

- - - Updated - - -

I will typically convert to PDF and use the app ezPDF Reader. It is pretty nice to use for highlighting, marking up, and adding sticky notes to the document.

You can try Documents To Go, but I really don't like the responsiveness of that app and there are oftentimes weird conversion issues.

Thanks very much. Any other suggestions?