does google send you a new tablet after you got the rma?

preppystud

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
i contacted asus, because my thing randomly shuts down. but they told me that they will just fix it, they will not send me a new one. i was hoping for a new one.

i wonder if google does the same thing for people who bought it from their play store?

C5Longhorn

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Is there any certain batch of 7 devices to look out for? I'm thinking of picking up a 32gb used 7. It was purchased in mid August and I'm trying to determine if it is luck of the draw or a certain time period where a higher than normal hardware failure is happening.

Rick

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Is there any certain batch of 7 devices to look out for? I'm thinking of picking up a 32gb used 7. It was purchased in mid August and I'm trying to determine if it is luck of the draw or a certain time period where a higher than normal hardware failure is happening.

Rick

I haven't read anything on the forums that indicates it's a "bad batch" situation. If you can spend a little time with the tablet before buying it, or if you can have a return window, that would be good, especially when buying used.

C5Longhorn

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the response. I ended up passing on the tablet as there were very minor scratches on the glass. Most folks would never even see them but I know it would have really bugged me.

So I'm still. The hunt for a 32gb version but in the meantime at least I still have my 16gb Gen 2 to play with.

Rick

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87